Ruby Developer Apply now
Development team Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Are you an experienced Ruby developer interested in putting your skills to the test? Fuga is looking for talented developers to join our full-stack Ruby team.
What can you expect:
• Maintaining and extending our royalty accounting SaaS platform written in Ruby 2, Rails 4, Reddis, RabbitMQ
• Productizing this platform and also introduce continuous integration and continuous deployment systems using Chef, Capistrano, Jenkins and Docker.
• Maintain and extend the Ruby micro-services of the Fuga digital music distribution platform providing services like, ETL, distributed storage, web-services and big data crawlers and scrapers.
• Work and learn with experienced team to build a super modular, performant and maintainable SaaS platform
• Combine tried-and-trusted dev practices with the latest development tools. Test driven development within a Scrum process backed by continues integration, ie. doing it right!
• Informal working environment in the grachtengordel in Amsterdam within the music industry
Who are you:
• A talented Ruby on Rails developer with a solid background in Computer Science and at least four years experience
• A well rounded software engineer that understands and thrives within a product company
• Bold and curios, not scared of new technologies and with a constant desire to learn, grow, teach and improve
• Experienced with at least two of the following: Post processing platforms, Docker, cloud environments, big data and continuous deployment
• A passion for music is obviously a plus
FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with an impressive clientele: Spinnin' Records, Armada Music, Epitaph, Domino Recording Company and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributers with digital service providers like Spotify, iTunes, Beatport and more. By doing so FUGA enables it's clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their strategy. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music and collect on their revenue.
What we offer:
• Exposure of a full range scope of work, working within small scrums teams with autonomy and freedom in making decisions
• Working within a product company, using modern technologies, diving deep into technical problems, writing clean codes and doing things right
• Working within the dynamic music industry
• Competitive package, flexible working hours, informal working space at a great location.
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org