Support Manager Apply now
Client Services Amsterdam, The Netherlands
FUGA Seeks SUPPORT MANAGER - Record Labels and Music Services
Are you tech savvy, communicative and passionate about music? Do you want to work in a small team at the fastest growing digital music distributor in the centre of Amsterdam? Then we’re looking for you!
Fuga is currently looking for a support manager to support our growing client base. You'll be the first point of contact for our record labels and online music services that use our software to distribute music. This is a client facing role and so experience dealing directly with customers is essential. Your responsibilities will also include investigating, solving, and escalating issues within our client services team.
• Point of contact for our clients and digital service providers.
• Provide email & phone support to our clients
• Escalate issues where appropriate & communicate effectively with the client services team
• Investigate, troubleshoot, and where possible solve (technical) issues
• Create support documentation and procedures
• HBO + degree or similar
• Direct experience in a client facing support role or in the music industry
• Independent worker / thinker
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Motivated to develop ones skill base
• Analytical & Investigative
• Organised & comfortable tracking and prioritising multiple issues
• Able to work under (time) pressure
Small, enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions
International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world
Egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunities
Dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment
Location in the heart of Amsterdam