YouTube Manager Apply now
Aggregation Team Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Do you have a passion for music, marketing and technology? Do you know everything about YouTube? Then this may just be the job for you.
FUGA is looking for a full-time YouTube Manager.
As YouTube Manager you will acts a FUGA’s day-to day manager of our client’s YouTube channels and content on YouTube. Your task is to fundamentally understand the YouTube platform; how it works, how it can be optimized, and how it can best support the growth of our clients business, and to implement strategies accordingly. You will be working with YouTube’s content management system on a daily basis and are responsible for the growth, content strategy and rights management of various YouTube channels and songs on YouTube.
Your responsibilities as YouTube Manager will include:
- management of our client’s YouTube channels and content on YouTube;
- creating and implementing content and channel strategies
- management of content claims, disputes and other content issues
- maximizing views, subscribers and advertisement income
- advising clients on how YouTube can be used to grow their business
- building and maintaining FUGA’s relationship with YouTube
- actively work with YouTube to resolve any issues
- attending the required seminars, workshops or other events organized by YouTube
- staying up to date on all relevant developments around the YouTube platform and its content management system.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the following qualifications:
- passion for music and technology
- excellent networking and communication skills
- strong analytical skills
- high degree of self-motivation and autonomy
- hard working
- fluently in English (written and spoken)
Prior experience with YouTube’s content management system, your own YouTube Channel, SEO or working in the music industry is a big plus.
If you are interested please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com